CORE Gases is currently hiring Warehouse Associates
What We Offer:
- $18/hour for 40 hours / week
- Opportunity for full-time employment at the end of the probation term
- Load and unload delivery trucks
- Pick orders for delivery and ensure organized, checked and ready to load
- Sort and store product keeping warehouse organized
- Complete paperwork if/when required • Assist with inventory Credentials
- Forklift experience is an advantage
- Ability to perform a physically demanding job
- Positive can-do attitude
- Read and write English proficiently
- Good communication skills
Must be legally entitled to work according the province of Ontario
CORE Industrial Gases is an independent gas distributor. Its mission is to provide a full range of industrial and specialty gases along with the highest degree of service possible. Core Industrial Gases is a partnership between experienced industrial gas providers and industrial gas users.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates short-listed for a phone screen will be contacted.
Accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Schedule: • Day shift • Monday to Friday
Experience: • warehouse: 1 year (preferred) • forklift: 1 year (preferred)
Core Industrial Gases has an immediate opening for a Delivery Driver. The ideal candidate will ensure the timely and safe delivery of Core products to customer locations. Interfacing with customers on product, delivery, pricing and related issues, the driver will represent the company in a friendly and professional manner.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver products to customers in a safe manner, completing logs and reports as required
- Coordinate daily deliver paperwork; customer invoices, order requests and other product delivery documents as required.
- Loading and unloading of vehicle in a safe and orderly fashion
- Record deliveries and pick-ups and obtaining customer signatures
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, assisting customer with product issues, resolving complaints, and escalating where applicable
- Provide feedback to office on customer issues that arise regarding pricing, quality, credit, etc
- Complete daily pick-up and unloading of cylinder product empties from customer. Ensuring accurate tracking of all returned products.
- Assist in bar coding procedures (when in place).
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned vehicle
- Perform pre- and post-trip vehicle inspections etc. completing logs and reports and reporting any issues
- Maintain a neat, clean and professional appearance
- Assist with other duties or responsibilities
- DZ licence with minimum three years experience
- Current and clean drivers abstract and CVOR
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) training
- Ability to handle physical demands of the job
- Prior knowledge and/or experience in the gas, welding and safety supply industries preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Safety minded
What we offer:
- $26/hour x minimum 40 hours per week
- Group Benefits Plan
- RSP Plan
- Two weeks vacation
CORE Industrial Gases is an independent gas distributor. Its mission is to provide a full range of industrial and specialty gases along with the highest degree of service possible. Core Industrial Gases is a partnership between experienced industrial gas providers and industrial gas users. www.coregases.ca
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates short-listed for a phone screen will be contacted. Accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $26/ hour + based on experience
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Initial interviews will be conducted via telephone. Any subsequent interviews, if in-person, will be conducted following COVID protocols.
- delivering dangerous goods: 1 year (preferred)
- working with industrial gases: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- DZ licence (preferred)